Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fake Kent Hovind Messages

The facebook page called "Kent Hovind - public figure" claims to be "the OFFICIAL KENT HOVIND page." However, Dr. Hovind has no control over the contents of this page. He constantly sends out messages that he says should be posted to facebook, but they never get posted. Instead things are posted that he never actually said or approved. Here is an example:



Someone seeing this post would obviously assume that this is something that Dr. Kent Hovind is sharing, approves of, and wants everyone to watch. However, that is NOT the case. Dr. Hovind has REPEATEDLY demanded that he be in control of the contents of his facebook page and blog. Here is what Dr. Kent Hovind actually says about people posting things in his name.

Kent Hovind:

"One more thot on the face book page issue you sent me this morning- I can al
ready predict the response, "Dad! You love Ray Comfort and sell his stuff and recommend him all the time! You have stayed at his house and preached with him! You sold his books. What is the issue? I never dreamed that would be a problem!!"

Eric, and some in the family, will NOT see, recognize or admit the real issue in all this. The above will be the 'cover story' for why it was done as was. They REALLY don't see it brother and they REALLY will have (feigned) indignation over my statements on this. I thot I'd wait a few hours to add this so my prediction will get there AFTER he responds (if he does) or at least has the above internal reaction in his heart. Paul made it PUBLIC in II Thes 2:1-3 that he did NOT send that letter about the Day of Christ being past already. There are BILLIONS of copies of his proclamation in print today!

All this sort of goes along with those who feel complete freedom to change God's Words with new 'bible' versions and still call them "God's Words" or "Holy Bible" right on the cover. It's just I Tim. 6:10 again! Neh. 8:8 gives the three clear steps we should take with God's Words- 1. Read the Word as is, 2. Explain the Word, 3. Cause the people to understand. We are NOT authorized to change God's Words but we ARE authorized and encouraged to read them as is and explain them and teach them (#2-3)! No one is authorized to put words in my mouth, alter my words or sign my name under things I did not write of make it appear that it came from me if it didn't. No one is authorized to claim to speak for me or claim to have "The Official Kent Hovind page" etc. without my permission. I hold little hope this message will be understood or acted upon. :((

I'm NOT trying to cause trouble or make people mad! I'm just trying to point out what I see and some others don't. :) I'm the innocent victim here. I'm really a very nice guy! Actually, I'm the nicest guy I have ever met in my HUMBLE totally unbiased opinion! :)) We will see what God thinks about that one day soon! I HOPE He agrees and says, "Well done..."

Thanks.
I'm Kent Hovind and I approve this message! This message may be shared if unaltered."
 
Here is what the "Kent Hovind - public figure" page says:
 
"This is the OFFICIAL KENT HOVIND PAGE, under the operation of CSE & God Quest Ministries."

Well, there you have it. It is under the operation of GQ, and NOT Kent Hovind.

5 comments:

sanderson1611 said...

Here is what I originally wrote to Kent Hovind:

Just an FYI:

"Kent Hovind - Public Figure" just posted a video called "Genius" by
Ray Comfort that is all about John Lennon. Basically, Ray Comfort is
an apologist for John Lennon that he wasn't so bad and that he was
really sorry when he said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus
Christ, and that's not what he meant, and the lyrics to Imagine
actually aren't that bad, etc, etc.

This video is the worst thing I've ever seen out of Ray Comfort, and
that is saying a lot. The Gospel that this video promotes is NOT EVEN
CLOSE to being the truth. This video does not even begin to teach that
salvation is by "faith" or "believing on the Lord Jesus Christ." This
video is teaching that if you still sin, you are false convert. This
video borders on teaching sinless perfection. It is one of the most
HARDCORE presentations of WORKS SALVATION ever. Also, not one shred of
KJV scripture.

So my question is, why are you posting this crap? (I'm kidding, of
course, since you have no control over what "you" are posting on
facebook). However, I'm sure MANY people assume that you are the one
who posted this video. Also, here is what "you" said about the video:

"If you call yourself a Christian, you have to watch this film."

Your last 2 blog posts have not shown up on this page. Instead "you"
have posted a video about John Lennon and an advertisement for
Christmas shopping at the Creation Today online store.

Here are some scriptures that Ray Comfort has failed to read/believe:

Unknown said...

I completely agree with this and the worst part about that is that the "genius" movie is actually on "The Way of the Masters" youtube channel. Apparently they think Dr.Hovind is nothing more than a lordship salvationist.

Unknown said...

You are absolutely right in this article. The really bad part is that the movie "genius" is actually on "The Way of The Masters" youtube channel. Aparrently people think of Dr. Hovind as a lordship salvationist that know nothing about the bible if they put anything associated with "The Way of The Masters" on his youtube channel.

Unknown said...

You are absolutely right in this article. The really bad part is that the movie "genius" is actually on "The Way of The Masters" youtube channel. Aparrently people think of Dr. Hovind as a lordship salvationist that know nothing about the bible if they put anything associated with "The Way of The Masters" on his youtube channel.

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right in this article. The really bad part is that the movie "genius" is actually on "The Way of The Masters" youtube channel. Aparrently people think of Dr. Hovind as a lordship salvationist that know nothing about the bible if they put anything associated with "The Way of The Masters" on his youtube channel.